"Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." ~Mark Twain
- 1 kg of fresh octopus
- 1 minced red onion
- 1 whole large onion
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 1 small seeded minced chili pepper
- 2 Tbsp minced chives
- 4 Tbsp minced parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime (juice)
- 4 Tbsp argan oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
Boil the octopus approximately 45 minutes.
- Boil octopus with 1 whole onion approximately 45 minutes.
- Slice octopus in small parts. Cut mango and avocado in small cubes. Add octopus, mango, avocado and red onion in a large bowl. Add chives, parsley, chili pepper and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the salad with lime juice, olive oil and vinegar.
- Keep the salad in the refrigerator until you serve.
Special thanks to my spectacular girlfriend who surprised me with this super recipe the other day.
Leave a comment