After your guests taste these potatoes with saffron you are going to have them asking themselves over for dinner all the time. So be careful who you invite!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 20 to 25 small peeled red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp of argan oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 pinch of saffron, crumble with your fingers (but make sure they are not wet!)
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 Tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 Tsp Cumin powder
- 1/8 Tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Steam potatoes, about 20 minutes, in boiling water in a large cooking pot.
- In a large skillet melt butter, over medium heat, and add the argan oil, garlic and saffron. When the butter starts foaming add potatoes, parsley and spices.
- Shake the skillet occasionally for about 2-3 minutes.
I served these potatoes with a sea bass I caught the other day when I went fishing with a friend of mine and the combination was excellent!
What are you going to serve these potatoes with?
Leave a comment