"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity." ~Voltaire
Looking for a tasty pasta and don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen? Don't look further, because you are going to love this delicious shrimp cream cheese pasta!
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Ingredients (4 servings)
250 grams of package tagliatelle
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- 2 Tbsp of argan oil
- 250 grams fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 small sliced red onions
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1/3 Tsp of salt
- 1/3 Tsp of pepper
- 1 package Philadelphia Cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 Tsp dried basil
1 red chilli pepper (chopped), without seeds
- 300 grams cooked shrimp
- Clean shrimp.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and chilli pepper and cook until tender. Transfer to a plate.
In the same skillet melt 1/2 cup butter with the garlic and the cream cheese. Stir and break the cheese up as it melts. Add in the parsley and basil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Mix in the boiling water until you have a nice smooth sauce. Stir in shrimp and mushrooms and let the sauce simmer on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Toss tagliatelle with shrimp sauce, sprinkle with argan oil and ready to serve!
Leave a comment